You are invited to attend a free presentation by CAINT Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Psychology on the 4th of December 7 – 8 pm Venue The Hoban Hotel Kilkenny. This talk will outline CAINT’s multidisciplinary services and how to identify children who may need referral for these services.
Different types of assessments will be discussed and explained so families will know what to expect from a high quality assessment. There will be a questions and answers session for Parents, Teachers and school staff.
Booking is essential please email email@example.com to book your free place.Please see below types of assessments carried out by CAINT:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group sessions
- Teacher consults re managing difficulties in the classroom
- School programmes
- Consults with the learning support department re IEP Goals
- School based intervention to ASD units and other students.