Services Provided by CAINT Speech Therapy
Individual speech and language assessments.
Individual speech and language therapy.
- Private individualised therapy
- Provision of therapy while on wait-list for HSE
- Additional therapy to supplement HSE blocks of therapy
~ Reports for schools to avail of resource hours.
~ Group therapy (3-6 children).
- Pragmatic / social skills
- Narrative (story telling)
- Articulation (s and r)
- Pre-literacy / phonological awareness skills
- Reading skills groups
- Other groups as needs / demands require
~ Consultation with preschool and school teachers.
~ Consultation with other professionals (psychologist, occupational therapist).
~ Visits to schools or preschools.
~ Home and school language programmes.
~ Parent training.
~ Workshops for teachers.
~ CPD for speech therapists… more >>