Caint works directly with schools to target the following areas:
- Pre-literacy / phonological awareness skills
- Reading skills groups
- Other groups as needs / demands require
- Consultation with preschool and school teachers.
- Consultation with other professionals (psychologist, occupational therapist).
- Visits to schools or preschools.
- Home and school language programmes.
- Parent training.
- Workshops for teachers
- Attention and listening
- Emotional regulation
- Sensory strategies/diets
- Fine motor skills, including early mark making and hand writing
- Support for students with DCD/Dyspraxia
- Support developing behaviour plans
- Support developing Individualized Education Programs
- Support in identifying appropriate interventions and strategies in developmental plans
Sorry we have no scheduled therapies at the moment. Please contact us below.